Saturday, June 29, 2013



WHY?
--Sunita Rajiv

Why this struggle and why this strain?
Why these pangs and why this pain?
Why am I not just able to take?
Things casually that the systems make?

Why am I bogged with so many’ why’s?
Thoughts spark off as meteors in the skies.
Why the spirit revolts and rebels?
Why the urge ‘to create’ often swells?

Why do I seek to cure all the pains?
And am laughed at, for there are no gains.
Why the unrest ,the toss and the turn?
Why in chaos my heart so burns?

Why can’t I sit back and let things be?
Why get bothered and not feel free?
Why the world tells us not to be so?
Why all troubles follow all in a row?

Why did You give me a spirit so strong
That I rush to right all that is wrong?
Why should I strive to be at my best?

Why can’t I rest like all the rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment